Recycling centres are for businesses too
Businesses can purchase vouchers which entitled them to use REFA's recycling centres. Orange vouchers allow the holder to deposit hazardous waste at the recycling centre. Blue vouchers allow the holder to deposit other waste at the recycling centre. Buy vouchers
Businesses must observe the same restrictions that apply to private individuals.
- Open only to vehicles with a maximum weight of 3,500 kg.
- Cars with trailers are permitted
- Waste brought to the recycling centre must be sorted and placed in transparent bags.
- Your business may bring up to 200 kg of hazardous waste to the recycling centre per year.
- Your business must transport and deposit its own waste at the recycling centre.
- Large volumes of hazardous waste are collected by REFA's subsidiary Alfa Specialaffald.
- Hazardous construction waste can be taken to REFA's environmental centres
Fill in and print the receipt* for hazardous waste before driving to the recycling centre.
*) Unfortunately, the receipt is only available in Danish and must be printed from a computer.
Find the nearest recycling centre on the REFA map
The recycling centres have the same opening hours. *
|Weekdays||12 noon – 5 pm|
|Saturdays and Sundays||10 am – 4 pm|
All recycling centres are closed on 1 January as well as on 24–26 and 31 December.
Opening times for other public holidays
*) The container centres on the islands of Askø, Fejø and Femø are open at all hours.