Exemption from mandatory use
In special cases, and on the basis of a specific assessment, the municipalities can grant an exemption from using the municipal waste-collection scheme, e.g. if the business:
- needs to use collection equipment other than REFA's standard collection equipment
- requires a special collection frequency
- has widely fluctuating volumes of waste
- is a member of a business chain with its own waste-collection scheme
- has a documented volume of collectable waste in excess of 100 kg/week, equivalent to around 1,200 litres/week.
Application for an exemption from mandatory use of the municipal waste-collection scheme for waste similar to household waste.
We are requesting an exemption for the following reason: